NOT hindsight: $2,600 to over $21,000 in 3 weeks.....

Hi all rt's, got your attention yet?

This will probably be my last post for quite some time, if not my last.
If you have been following me since i joined this thing (rt's) about a
month ago, i have made serveral observations/comments:

# 1  -  I have given you "some" of my "secrets"....."NOT Hindsight".
# 2 -  It's NOT bragging if you can do it.
# 3 -  If you never lie, then you will never have to worry about what you
said, or,
       If you always tell the truth, you will never have to remember what
you said.
# 4 -  which is #3 - "Honesty"
# 5  -  o.k. We have established that i am honest, and actually Very
"humble".
# 6 -  2 weeks ago, BEFORE the markets opened i spelled out what i was
going to do.
      I then went to 7/11 to get my money orders and 4:30 monday morning
went
       down to the local brokerage and deposited $1,200, bought a call for
11.50, and
sold it 2 days later for 24. or so (based on "sell the rumor, buy the
fact"), then deposited $1,400 later that week and NEVER added anymore, for
a total "investment"
of "$2,600.  Do you all recall those old BEFORE the fact posts?
keep in mind the 4 sep 515's that i bought for "7" went to 16 that same
first week,
then down to "5", and i did NOT touch them! oh, and i also got that 1 sep
500,
all documented BEFORE, right here on rt's, remember?!
# 7 -  Because i am still holding all 5 puts that raises a very obvious
question: When do i dump them,  I think the 4 sep 515's closed around 45
because the oex closed
around 471.  Ya, i lost the premium, who cares!!! Please, no more pathetic
posts about how premium times the inverse quadratic bla, bla, bla, bla,
bla.....SORRY, but i'm a Trader, NOT a ..........oh, that leaves us to #8
# 8 -  Do NOT "nickel and dime" over such things that don't matter, ever
wonder why
most people can't trade? I can already see an indepth conversation from
some guy called the "Doctor", about premium bla, bla, bla, who reads those
things???
My "Delete" finger hurts from all of those.  PLEASE, don't take offense if
you love learning and reading, but if that's what you want, go to school.
If you want to "trade",
talk to me.  I went to U-Mass for economics, then quit in 1989 (9 years
ago?, wow, time fly's), and took the "road less traveled" ever since.
# 9 - Besides this oex trade i only mentioned 3 other trades on this forum.
 cocoa, japanese yen,
and now o.j.  I actually used nice wide stops in cocoa, made some and lost
some $,
and yen obviously never tanked. Oh, and i'm currently up a little in those
oex's.
# 10 - I hope what follows here,  you truly believe me....Here goes:
BEFORE i joined this rt's thing about a month ago, i called the big break
in canadian dollar from about the 69's (hint, just look at the "monthly"
charts , and the weekly, and the daily when we finally broke), the S+p's
break out above "1000" for the first time (that was an easy one, go back
and look at the charts...) and many, many more.  You can believe me or not,
i'll still be trading, and i hope my posts over the last month have proved
that i can trade.  Oh, even if some of you trader's did exactly what i did,
would you still be holding once your "7" got in to the 20's???
# 11 - Again, NOT bragging, but, I have the mind, vision, stomach, health,
experience,
guts, need i go on?  To PROVE that i can trade very well .  With some of
your support maybe the next "market wizard"............now for the whole
reason i joined this thing a month ago."NOT hindsight"...........#12
# 12  -  I want to manage money.......maybe a "limited partnership"......I
heard it has to be less than 15 people or $500,000 ? to keep it simple.
Remember, "KISS"...
I do NOT know any of the legal aspects so PLEASE, anyone who does, let me
know so i can get this started as soon as possible.  If anyone is
interested in starting something to this effect, let me say this:  I want
NO "management/incentive fee",
I want NO commission cut.  I will invest my money with yours.  All i ask is
for me to make all the trading decisions, maybe we make it last 6 months
then redeem?
What ever you think is fair.  Oh, All i want i a fair % of our NET profits,
fair and honest enough.  goodbye real traders for a while.  Anyone
interested in this, please contact me by private e-mail, i think it's
charlie@xxxxxxxxxx .  Again, i know nothing of the legal aspects so we need
to clear that up first, then work on a good relationship and agree upon a
fair % of the net profits.
take care and aloha,
gary
hawaii