Re: NOT hindsight: $2,600 to over $21,000 in 3 weeks.....

In a message dated 98-09-01 01:23:18 EDT, charlie@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Hi all rt's, got your attention yet?

<SNIP>

>  What ever you think is fair.  Oh, All i want i a fair % of our NET profits,
>  fair and honest enough.  goodbye real traders for a while.  Anyone
>  interested in this, please contact me by private e-mail, i think it's
>  charlie@xxxxxxxxxx .  Again, i know nothing of the legal aspects so we need
>  to clear that up first, then work on a good relationship and agree upon a
>  fair % of the net profits.
>  take care and aloha,

Oh I am disappointed, and Eddie and John where are you.  Suddenly in all the
posts that have gone on I smell spamming here.   If Gary is indeed being
honest then its clear he hasn't done to much trading in options.   Well if he
sells here yes indeed his "analysis" was correct, but I will at this point
call him lucky.

Unlike any other  tradeable  options require you to be right about direction,
time, and even then without volitity you can lose.   When I started with
options I used to go for the home runs like Gary has hit, but they were few
and far between.  I quickly learned that if I got a volitility spurt, and the
option double, run with a smile.

I have nothing for or against Gary, and I hope he ends up with a profit in
this trade, but anyone considering his proposal,  BE CAREFUL.   This trade is
far far from a track record.    In 3 years I would consider it a track record,
so far its luck.