Re: OEX, market update..."Price Action"...

This is very true, there is nothing more brutal then a bear market rally, if this is
the start of one.  They may crush the puts in the OEX and other index options, but
in the stock options they will explode as the calls do.  the conversion and reveral
market will take care of that.  I remember in one where I was putting on conversions
for a 13 pt credit. Thats how wild it got. The interesting thing to watch will be
the spq options and the spider prices.  That is the only index where it might work.