Re: OEX, market update..."Price Action"...

There's also a song by triumph called "fight the good fight".  I know i am
supposed to respond directly to the sender according to the rules or i will
be kicked off, but, i feel this is relevent.  Basically, It looks GREAT for
the shorts STILL, it has NOTHING to do with the fact that i am up a litte
money....
gary
hawaii