Re: ph"Y"chological spelled without a "Y", do you know why?

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: ph"Y"chological spelled without a "Y", do you know why?
  • From: Dean Chahley <maui@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 22:09:11 -0400 (EDT)

Actually, I've found that most of his posts contained constructive points...
Also, isn't it nice to actually see posts by traders (Gary, Simon, Bill,
Norman, Gerry, et al) who ACTUALLY trade, & not just spout off opinions/
theories that they've never applied & only read? I for one find it
refreshing to get back to trading...

Good Trading,

Dean