Re: wave 3 starting in nasdaq......

Sorry to be the contrarian again,

I disagree, let's all look at the huge "triangle" from up at the highs of
almost 1500 , to the recent low near 1300 or so.  I say the next target is
down near 1210, like in the next few days, or if need be, the next few
weeks ( I now wish i had nasdaq puts, instead of oex, but i'll still enjoy
the ride down) !!!
right now, about midnight in chicago, the nikkie is down hard and the spooz
are down another 600 or so.  Let's see if the scale tips in my
direction/favor tomorrow (thursday)....
gary
hawaii