Re: wave 3 starting in nasdaq......

Gary you seem to be making a leap of faith here.  If you look at the weekly
then we are still in an uptrend (HH, HL etc) and in the daily as you say we
have a triangle which to me can be read as nothing else than a
consolidation of the current trend i.e. up.  Your target does not come into
play until and unless the lower T/L is broken which it might be but then
the upper trend line could be broken also which would target around 1530. I
am not saying you are wrong but you are not yet right.  :-)

best regards,

Philip