Re: SnP collapse: As sure as death and taxes....

<< s there anyone out there looking for contract highs before Sept expiration?

 Peter 2120, I can see your fingers itching to type "Who cares....", but it IS
 food for thought.  Besides, I need to know if there will be someone out there
 to pay for my new boat.

 Dave >>
good morning
i think   max up   move for this up is today and   1/2 day fri
nya intra day hi of   559.76
the move into   8100 dow  will take untill    11/4/98
slow death   for option players(time erotion)
happy trading
Ben