Re: Listen Only Squawkbox

RT's

Just a note to the LOS thread.  Lind Waldock has a similar service.    They
have a guy on the floor who calls out the bid/ask and some sizes of the
orders and by whom.  You can hear the traders in the background.  You know
when they are excited.  You know when they get bored ,athough that hasn't
happened too much lately :-).

It's available over the internet and I've had the service for about a year.
As to downtime here, the only time is when the guy goes to lunch for a half
an hour.  He does take small breaks throughout the day for a minute or two,
sometimes to answer the phone or to rest his voice.  (It's hard to imagine
someone being able to keep going all day at his pace without losing your
voice.)

As to the echo mentioned in the previous post, it is the same here.  And I
have used it with both of my ISPs, so I guess you'll just have to live with
it.  That's just the way the Internet is.

Other wise my comments are the same as the gentleman's post about Listen
Only Squawk.  I do like it.

The only real difference between Waldocks service and LOS is the price.
It's FREE (with an account).  So I guess it's hard to knock it.

Cheers,

Bill