daily stochastics on spz, especially ndq

rt's,

I mentioned a long time ago about a "picture" i see in stochastics that
looks like a bird's beak, remember?  Well, take a look at the stochastics
at the bottom of the sep s+p daily, and especially the nsdq!!!  It's been
my experience that "that-picture" in the stochastics leads to a big sell
off.  Has anyone ever written or read about that "Picture".
I think it's just my observations, if not please let me know.
enjoy the ride down (anticipate the anticipated anticipation)
gary
hawaii