oex put update, and reason for the trade in the first place

Hi rt's

as you may know i have 4 sep 515 puts and 1 sep 500 put in the oex.  I'd
like to answer a common question.  That is, why did i do it.  The answer:
I feel the adv/dec is one sign, transportation is down nearly 20%, the
"Gann", jerry favors outlook of a possible crash.  I do not understand much
of gann, but i would love to learn more.  Also, the way there is no follow
through to the upside, LIKE TODAY with 1 and 1/2 hours left!
basically just common sense observations and gut........(there are probably
more reasons, but they all seen pretty basic)
enjoy the ride down
gary
hawaii