Re: [Re: GEN - HELP - Cable Data on a DBC FM PLUS (Grey) Receiver]

Mitch:

Vague, generalized, in-accurate non-specific, third-hand hear-say
and mis-information is literally useless to me, unless it can be
backed up by specific, accurate, technical, firts-hand real-time
FACT and experience.

Regardless of your good intentions, if you cannot provide
specific, honest, accurate, technical, information dased on
personal experience real-time with the equipment, hardware, and
software I specifically described, would you kindly not confuse
the issue with your hyperbole, and mis-information?

Just in case you didn't get it the first time around, please let
me re-iterate my questions:

1.) Exactly what model & type of DBC Signal Box did your friend
use? Each model & type of DBC Signal box have radically different
specifications, and operational parameters, and settings!

2.) Exactly what kind of Data source was used, Cable, Satellite,
9.6 Kbps or 19.2 Kbps? Which Channels? Were there any special
settings? Were  any additional on-line signal converters,
attenuators, or other fittings & devices used to modify the
signal?

3.) Who is you friend and my I contact him direct via e-mail?

If you cannot answer these questions exactly in the manner I've
requested, or if you cannot supply your "invisible friend" to
substantiate your remarks,  kindly stay out of the dicussion, you
are only revealing your total in-experience and complete
ignorance of the subject.

Tony