Re: 52 Week High

It sounds a bit like Nick Darvas methods outlined in his two best
selling books, "How I Made $1,000,000 in the Stock Market" and "Wall
Street, the Other Las Vegas".  Both books were written over 40 years
ago but they outline a strategy that buys stocks that have a 52
week high twice their 52 week low and is trading near that high.

I have modified his system to trade mutual funds using TradeStation.
No funds have highs twice lows.   It has been profitable for me over
the past year and switches between sector funds.  Right now it has
shed many funds that have turned down.  I'm looking for it to start
signaling new buys.

Marlowe Cassetti