Re: Software and data: common cent($)

why waste your time/money?

a few days ago i made a common sense post.........
1 - the market is oversold
2 - the clinton story was already priced in to the downside (sell the
rumor, buy fact)
3 - the daily down trend, the top of the line will/is breaking to the
upside........
4 - can you spell - "PREDICTABLE"
4 - what i stated over the weekend and lately is why i subscribed to this
real-traders forum.  i thought this is why we trade/discuss??
have a nice day, i'm on my way to run and swim at the beach, i'll check to
see what the oex closes at TONIGHT!
5. OH!!!!!!!! I LEARNED, i used to watch cnbc ALL day, check prices/charts,

day-trade spooz, lose hair, shorten my life expectency, etc.etc. feel like
maybe if i make $ i need to be there, (work hard?, feel guilty, torture
myself with sensory overload)..........
SCREW that!!!!!!!!! i bought 1 stupid little oex call on monday, will sell
it soon
(see my PAST posts for details), then buy puts next week, kick back and
watch
the market crash over the next few
NO more watching cnbc and impulsively day trading spooz.
once again, enjoy the ride up, then down.
pretty simple...
K.I.S.S.
comments to ALL welcome..
gary