Re: GEN - HELP - Cable Data on a DBC FM PLUS (Grey) Receiver

In a message dated 98-08-23 15:16:40 EDT, tgparker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Now other than projecting un-warranted suspicions at me, do you
>  have any CONCRETE, REAL, constructive, & accurate technical
>  experience & information to share that is germaine to my topic,
>  or are you just yet another meddlesome, flame-happy know-nothing
>  blowing smoke to make up for the vacuum between your ears?

Tony

       My apologies.   Just was a little surprised as the all the stuff I have
gotten from Signal and BMI, has had pretty comprehensive instructions.  I
would suggest calling tech support as I have found them pretty helpful to me
in the past in getting by problems like you are having.   Again please accept
my apologies.

                             Pete