Re: GEN - HELP - Cable Data on a DBC FM PLUS (Grey) Receiver

Peter:

Everything is totally legit and Kosher, subscribed and bought
directly from DBC. The DBC FM Plus is a combination 9600 bps FM
and Cable/Sat receiver. It's slower than the 19.2 kbps Satellite
receiver, and can only receive signals from WGN, & CNBC.

Now other than projecting un-warranted suspicions at me, do you
have any CONCRETE, REAL, constructive, & accurate technical
experience & information to share that is germaine to my topic,
or are you just yet another meddlesome, flame-happy know-nothing
blowing smoke to make up for the vacuum between your ears?

Tony