GEN - HELP - Cable Data on a DBC FM PLUS (Grey) Receiver

Hiya RT's

I have a DBC Signal FM PLUS (Gey Box) Receiver, and I'm trying to
receive (CNBC, WGN, etc.) data via cable, and I lost the little
instruction sheet that came with my box.

I've tried alot of combinations to no avail.

So here's the questions:

1.) What cable channel should I set TS4 & Signal to?

2.) Does the Cable input cable require on of those 75 ohm
transformers?

3.) Exactly which input to the signal box is used?
a.) "Data in BNC"
b.) "Antenna 75 Ohm"

3.) Are there any other "un-documented" tweaks and swithes that I
should be aware of?

TIA