Re: GEN: LBR/MACD/ENSIGN SOFTWARE

Charles,

I am familiar with her work and have traded some of her set-ups.  The
"fast" line of the MACD is a 3-period simple moving average minus a
10-period simple moving average.  The "slow" line is the 16-period
moving average of the "fast" line.  I am not familiar with Ensign, but
my Metastock code is:

Mov(C,3,S)-Mov(C,10,S)

I then drop a 16-period sma on top of it.  Hope this helps.

Bill Bancroft