GEN: LBR/MACD/ENSIGN SOFTWARE

Linda uses the following parameters on the MACD:  3, 10, 16.
Is anyone out there sufficiently familiar with her work that can
define the mathmatical expression for each of these numbers?
Embarassing, but I can't seem to replicate her charts with
my software and I don't understand the definitions used in my
manual.  One number represents what she calls the 'fast'
(short) moving average, one number represents what she calls
the 'slow' moving average (long).....and this is where I'm lost.
I don't know in which order to enter the numbers on my system
setup screen.  I have tried different permutations but my chart
doesn't look like the one from her.   At this point, I just don't
understand why my chart doesn't look like hers.  If necessary,
I can fax pictures of her MACD charts.  Thank you.

Charles.