Listen Only Squawkbox

Are there any users of the Listen Only Squawkbox out there?

If so, I would appreciate any feedback that you might be able to give
me on a couple of issues;

Have you found it to actually help your trading? If so, in what
manner?

How do you receive it, via satellite or internet?

How much downtime have you experienced with the system?

What kind of technical difficulties have you experienced? (I've
noticed during my trial that an echo problem seems to occur now and
then. Does this kind of thing happen frequently?)

Please feel free to make any other comments.

Thanks in advance,
Bob Hunt