GEN: CLINTON/BRUCE & TRADING

Bruce:

Thanks for your comments which I would like to label as a testament
for service to our country.  In trading, as in life, we become what we
believe.  Mr. Clinton is now realizing that in his fifth decade.  Van Tharp
the so-called trading expert has articulated the importance of positive
'spiritual values' as it relates to life and success in trading.  I gained
great deal from his course and realizing that trading success would always
be fleeting until I learned to face my demons by working through problems;
not around them.  Forgive me for not holding my tongue but ponder on how
each of us might feel if our teenage daughter became sexually involved in
a consentual relationship with her high school principal?  In trading as in
life we must ask ourselves, WHO are we, for WHAT do we stand, and
what is it that we BELIEVE.

Charles.