Re: Disappointment with forum

Terry,

Pardon the misunderstanding. I understood your intent completely. I was
suggesting some discussion of the example that you so generously provided.
It would be counter productive for all of us to say what we think is a high
probability trade every day. What would be of interest is a discussion of
the reasons for making a trade and for getting out of a trade etc. I think
that many traders are ashamed to say that they made(only) $150.00 in
Canadian Dollar because of the "big money expectations", but if their
reasons are sound then it's nothing to be ashamed of. Our losses usually
teach us the most or they should be teaching us something. Some of us will
be high flyers(like Steve Faucett) others will be steady but consistent.
Maybe it's just the summer heat that is making everyone drowsy.

Best Regards,
Brent