RE: Swiss Franc

Trevor:

Why do you think so? Fundamentally, hard to short SF with Russia/potential
DM problems. Technically, SF holding recent lows, and SF/DM cross strong. I
am long SF/short DM futures. Perhaps you know something I don't and can save
me much heartache!

I believe you have the long hog position, right? Well, run down to the store
and buy more bacon! Prices are a bit squishy...

Jim Oliver
San Francisco