Subject: Re: market/oex update: NOT hindsight
Author: owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:  8/20/98 1:10 AM

Gary,

I LOVE your enthusiasm.... AND "word to the wise;" do be cautious with the
way you choose your options' strike prices and expiration dates.

As you see in my e-name, I AM into the "Delta-Beta" stuff.  A good way of
thinking about options (especially OEX options) is that the closer to ATM
(At-The-Money) or deeper ITM (In-The-Money) the option is, the more
HORSEPOWER and higher OCTANE it has.  The farther OTM (Out-of-The-Money) it
is, the more immature and weak it is.