Disappointment with forum

Dear Fellow RT'ers

I have been pretty disappointed recently with two things:

1. Too much talk about only politics - discussion of how the market is
likely to react and how the global economy would be affected by various
scenarios might be of interest, but there has been a lot of simply
disparaging comments about the President and other past presidents and
candidates. I don't think that this has much to do with trading or the
markets.

2. We are supposed to keep comments relevant to trading and to the point. I
have had to wade through a lot of less than relevant writing from K Hanitha
about how people at some office have license plates like OEXPUT and so on.
I expect they do. I like to give the messages at this forum a lot of
attention and it is hard to do this if a lot of it is just chat.

I would very much like to know about Mr Hanitha's methodology, however, as
it seems to be profitable. Is it gut feel, instinct or some technical
system?

Thanks

Douglas Meakin