Re: ADMIN - No More Politics

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: ADMIN - No More Politics
  • From: "G.John Boggio" <boggio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 12:25:28 -0400 (EDT)

Realtrader,

I agree with you but, out of all the posts that we received regarding this
issue, I think I saw only 2 or 3 which correlated any of this info into a
trading strategy.  Thus, I decided to put an end to it.  If others can
legitimately  combine the two topics, I do not have a problem with such
dialogue but until that happens, it would be best to maintain the Forums'
key principle of 'TRADING'.

Thanks,
John Boggio