Re: Zain-Bradley indicator update

Rter's,

 A couple of fellows wanted to see how the Zain-Bradley looks like at
 the moment.

 Here's the most recent gif. The area with the circles are all the
 forecasted dates from my earlier post.

 I've listed additional dates until Nov 4th. The Zain-Bradley is the
 white line. I've also superimpose the standard Bradley line(turquoise)
 on the same commoditiy(aussie SPI). I've highlighted the area where
 both of them seem to turn around the same area. In my opinion the
 coincidence of area from the standard Bradley does not carry any extra
 weight to the Zain-Bradley indicator.

 Of all these dates I can only say that Nov 4th to be an important
 date to watch. I'm not saying the other dates are less important but
 the date just jump out when I ran my timing spirals.

 Hopefully by now most of you would agree that the Zain-Bradley
 forecasts direction better than standard Bradley. As usual do not
 take these dates in isolation, always consider them within your
 overall trading plan.

 You can get more information on CC Zain from http://www.light.org/.
 I am not a member or affiliated with them in any way.

 Clement

schong wrote:

> RTer's,
>
> Bradley is not the only one who has correlated
> planetary observation with market movement into
> a single number.
>
> Another person by the name of CC Zain introduced the
> concept of astrodynes and discordynes which are standard
> unit measurement for these planetary energies.
>
> Using traditional astrology he and and group of people
> attempted to objectively quantified the various factors
> including house system and techniques that traditional
> astrologers have used consistently produce results in
> the interpretation of natal horoscope. The outcome of this
> is astrodynes and discordynes which are measure of positive
> and negative energy.
>
> The computation process is very lengthy and labour
> intensive.
>
> I have attempted to plot astrodynes/discordynes according
> to CC Zains instruction and have found it to be rather
> discontinous with the tight ORBs they use.
>
> I researched the Bradley to understand why he choosed the
> 15 degree ORB he did and came out with the conclusion that
> it was for the reason of continuity of influence.
>
> Writing the Bradley indicator was child's play when compared
> to writing the Zain-Bradley model.
>
> Using the same 15 ORB for expression and using CC Zains
> astrodynes/discordynes I came out Zain-Bradley. It is
> my belief that Zain-Bradley better reflects the influence
> of these external forces on a natal because it takes the
> date and time of birth into consideration and also uses
> the various form of progressions.
>
> Attached is the chart of Zain-Bradley. I have observed that
> Zain-Bradley tend to predict the direction of the market
> better than Bradley.
>
> My interests with CC Zain was solely on the grounds that
> his teachings touches on so many basic astrology beliefs
> in a very scientific and objective manner.
>
> Only some of my expecations were met. So now you know
> that there is also Zain-Bradley.
>
> Clement

>  [Image]

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\CAP16.gif"