Re: Zain-Bradley indicator

RTer's,

Bradley is not the only one who has correlated
planetary observation with market movement into
a single number.

Another person by the name of CC Zain introduced the
concept of astrodynes and discordynes which are standard
unit measurement for these planetary energies.

Using traditional astrology he and and group of people
attempted to objectively quantified the various factors
including house system and techniques that traditional
astrologers have used consistently produce results in
the interpretation of natal horoscope. The outcome of this
is astrodynes and discordynes which are measure of positive
and negative energy.

The computation process is very lengthy and labour
intensive.

I have attempted to plot astrodynes/discordynes according
to CC Zains instruction and have found it to be rather
discontinous with the tight ORBs they use.

I researched the Bradley to understand why he choosed the
15 degree ORB he did and came out with the conclusion that
it was for the reason of continuity of influence.

Writing the Bradley indicator was child's play when compared
to writing the Zain-Bradley model.

Using the same 15 ORB for expression and using CC Zains
astrodynes/discordynes I came out Zain-Bradley. It is
my belief that Zain-Bradley better reflects the influence
of these external forces on a natal because it takes the
date and time of birth into consideration and also uses
the various form of progressions.

Attached is the chart of Zain-Bradley. I have observed that
Zain-Bradley tend to predict the direction of the market
better than Bradley.

My interests with CC Zain was solely on the grounds that
his teachings touches on so many basic astrology beliefs
in a very scientific and objective manner.

Only some of my expecations were met. So now you know
that there is also Zain-Bradley.

Clement

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\CAP14.gif"