Politics effecting the market. Off Topic!

There is always someone that forgets that we are talking about trading
here. Just what inpact the cost of Ken Stars investigation will have on
trading I'd like to know. Judge Ken Star was appointed to run this
investigation its his job to do so. If I were doing my job and doing it
well I wouldn't care if I had mud all over my body. Now back to trading
please. Will it be a three strong up days in a row?

Brent

----------
> From: Richard Parsons <richard.p.parsons@xxxxxxxxxx>
> To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: HE LIED......Politics effecting the market.
> Date: Wednesday, August 19, 1998 1:06 AM
>
> The President is popular. If you believe he lied then the most he is
guilty
> of is telling a white lie in an attempt to spare those involved public
> embarrassment for what was a PRIVATE matter. Ken Starr is wasting $40
> million of taxpayers money to make an issue out of the President's
PRIVATE
> life. This is not on the same level as breaking into a political
opponents
> office and then trying to cover it up.
>
> IMO Ken Starr is the one who will have mud on his face when this is all
> over. The President will be enhanced by the way he has dealt with this
> PRIVATE matter.

Mr.