Re: HE LIED......Politics effecting the market.

The Clinton Presidency is still in trouble.  Even in light of the fact
that he lied, the general public and market makers think nothing of it.
But a threat still exists from the Right.  The Right has as their
mandate, to depose the presidency.  This being never ending, expect
another Clinton related crisis .

un-spin-it
Clinton haters still have the upper hand.
The Self-rightous shall prevail.
God is a Right wing Republican.

I was married to a 'Far to the Right'  minister's daughter.  I've seen
the self-rightous, felt their pain, and only wish them everlasting
pain.