T-BONDTRADER gif files

   I have been unable to open and view the gif files that Bill Eykyn has
been sending to the list. Others tell me the same. Since he doesn't respond
to his email, can someone else on this list tell me how you were able to
get his gif files ready to view.
  ---> The problem is that he sends them embedded in his email (and they
appear there as garbage characters) rather than as attachments that can
just be clicked and opened. This means that some process of conversion is
necessary. I have tried unsuccessfully to do this. Can someone help?

Thanks,
David Cicia