fibonacci daytrading

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Would like to find out if any others are using fibonnacci
retracements as part of their S&amp;P daytrading routine!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Thanks</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Gary Kramer</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Wed Aug 12 08:28:44 1998