Re: GEN: TRADESTATION VS. TRADELAB

Charles...
hello, check with omega  as i think that if you  were to purchase omega
supercharts (as i have)  then i believe if you wish to upgrade to
tradestation i think you  get a discount (which i believe might be the full
cost of what you paid for supercharts) dont quote me on it though....

as for the limitations, i know what you mean, you dont have power editor in
s.c. and  its a no go if you want to look at intra data too, although you
can up it to supercharts real time if you desired too.(but again i think
s.c  realtime has editing limitations)

im happy with s.c.  as it gives me the basics, but ill look to upgrade for
sure probably to s.c real time....

J.S.D.

-------