Re: STOCKS

Steve and RT'ers,

  Yes, I am subscribed to O'Neil's on-line D.G.s and I use it constantly
through the day.  As a matter of fact, it is now my first source to find
both fundamental and technical data on most companies.

  If I remember correctly, the cost is dependent on whether you are a
subscriber to their print version of Daily Graphs.  Simply, if you receive
the D.G. books on a weekly basis, then the cost of the on-line service is
only $99 a year.  If you do not subscribe to the print version, then the
cost is about $900 per year.   Finally, if you fall in between these two
options, then the price varies.

  As far as a scanning, NO, it is not offered...I wish it was.  However,
they do offer some lists of prescanned stocks like the 'top 100 EPS ranked
companies'  (I included a .gif of part of that screen below).

Hope this helps,
John Boggio

At 07:38 AM 8/9/98 -0500, Steven C. Walker wrote:
>Real Traders,
>
>Has anyone subscribed to Wm O'neil's online Daily Graphs?  I have
>visited their website but cannot determine how much it costs.  I would
>also like to know if there is a "search and select" feature that can be run
>against the database.  Finally, can a porfolio be set up to get daily
>updates?
>
>Any info is appreciated.  Thanks.

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\DGeps.gif"