From: peter <derivatives@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: One last try !!!!
Date: Monday, August 10, 1998 8:59 AM

To my fellow RT's
        I have recently posted a message regarding the  construction of a
study which can be classified as a "Volatility Adjust Pivot" type analysis.

    Although I have been quite literally inundated with e-mail from people
who also seek this type of study from the RT brotherhood, I have not been
so busy with e-mail which contains answers to my original post.
        This therefore is a last ditched attempt to let those "in the know"
inspire us with there foresight.
            Regards Peter