Re: DBC Signal Splitting Questions

Dear Tony & Group,

Several years ago, one of my trading friends used a Y-connection signal
splitter (as is standard with a BMI Box) from the Signal Box to two
computers running WFW and TS ver 3.51.  One computer was a Pentium, the
other was a 486.  He told me that his system worked fine, although he
had to boot the Pentium first and thereafter the 486.  If his Pentium
crashed, he had to turn off the 486 and then go through the Pentium then
486 reboot.  If he booted in the order of 486 then Pentium, nothing
worked.

Sincerely,

Richard Josslin