Re: [Re: no trading for 16 year olds?

I support allowing 16 year olds trade.

In general, I am sick of listening to people decide what others should be able
to do or not do. I HATE when others tell me what I can do or NOT do.

As far as a 16 year old trading.  I think that is GREAT !  I think it is a
very positive interest for a 16 year old.  If more of this happened (with
parental consent), there would be less 16 year olds just hanging out.   I know
many 16 year olds that have much more sense and vision than most 46 year old
loosers.  Or should we not allow 46 year old loosers to trade.  That would
about put the stock market to an end.

After learning their lessons from the past, how many trading firms allow ANY
person to risk more equity than is margined in their accounts ?   I'd like to
see a trading firm take my wife, kids and home, because I allow my 13 year old
trade.  W'ont EVER happen.  Let's get real, no trading firm wants our wives &
kids.