Re: FUTR: Day/Swing - S&P vs. Bonds, methods, mech vs. discretion)

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: FUTR: Day/Swing - S&P vs. Bonds, methods, mech vs. discretion)
  • From: "T-BONkkkkkkk" <T-BONkkkkkkkkMSNkkkM>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 15:10:41 -0400 (EDT)

>Until this point I had not considered Bonds.
>Pros and cons?

>PG

Okay, Guys, I'll resist...

But, would love to hear the other side of the coin.   What about the S&P day
traders.   And I mean Day Traders!!  Do you get killed or do you make a
living?   Can you learn on it, or have to graduate to it?  What do you use
to track the market, to make the trade?      What b/a spread is common?
Does electronic trading cut the slippage down.  Let's hear the real low
down.

The Boring Bonds (and my God weren't they today!!!) versus the Sexy Spoos -
I like it!  Let's hear from you all.  Motion seconded.

Bill Eykyn