Re: DON FISHBACK - WHAT A CROOK!

Hi Bill,

Point well taken. With all of the disclaimers attached to everything I
suppose that I should attach one myself. A good question to ask would be.
Just who IS honest in this business? I just recently got to look at a copy
of 'Street Smarts' and I was really amazed that anyone would think that,
that book should be worth nearly $200. Now I fully expect that I am
stepping on someone’s toes saying that, but almost everything associated
with trading is over-inflated in my opinion. There is better information
out there for free, than you get from 95% of these scoundrels so ask
yourself about 100 times whether or not something is worth it before
shelling out the money, and believe virtually none of the come on.

Brent

----------
<realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: DON FISHBACK - WHAT A CROOK!
> Date: Wednesday, July 29, 1998 12:30 PM
>

> Subject: Fw: DON FISHBACK - WHAT A CROOK!
>

> >Don has some of my money (not thousands but several hundred). I did
learn
> >quite a lot from it. I paper traded the strategies for a while and 4 out
of
> >5 trades were successful. I had great difficulty putting on the trades
when
> >I tried and when my broker told me how much margin was required to cover
> >the trades I chickened out. So he is like the many many others not all
bad
> >not all good.
>

> I know you meant well, Brent, in sending this post.  The trouble is that
it
> then leads some of the newbie traders to think that perhaps he is okay
after
> all.   The title is correct.  Let people be warned.
>
> You will be shattered at the innocence on this list.   At least, here is
> private response I received from my post on Price Action.   I won't
reveal
> the name, because it would be embarrasing for the person concerned.
But,