Re: DON FISHBACK - WHAT A CROOK!

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: DON FISHBACK - WHAT A CROOK!
  • From: "T-BONkkkkkkk" <T-BONkkkkkkkkMSNkkkM>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 17:14:08 -0400 (EDT)

Subject: Fw: DON FISHBACK - WHAT A CROOK!

>Don has some of my money (not thousands but several hundred). I did learn
>quite a lot from it. I paper traded the strategies for a while and 4 out of
>5 trades were successful. I had great difficulty putting on the trades when
>I tried and when my broker told me how much margin was required to cover
>the trades I chickened out. So he is like the many many others not all bad
>not all good.

I know you meant well, Brent, in sending this post.  The trouble is that it
then leads some of the newbie traders to think that perhaps he is okay after
all.   The title is correct.  Let people be warned.

You will be shattered at the innocence on this list.   At least, here is a
private response I received from my post on Price Action.   I won't reveal
the name, because it would be embarrasing for the person concerned.   But,
it does illustrate the level of people included on RT and there are too many
crooks out there looking for them.

This was the post:

Hello,
I'm not sure I understand what "Price Action" is. Could you please explain.
Are you referring to the daily price fluctuation? If so, are you saying
that by looking at how the market opens and moves to by a certain time of
the day, it determines the direction of your trade?
Thank you again

This is just the sort of guy Mr Fishback would love to get hold of...

Bill Eykyn