In defense of Cramer

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.0.1458.49">

</HEAD>
<BODY>
<P><FONT SIZE=2>I think that Cramer is generally right about technicians.&nbsp; Cramer has consistently beat the S&amp;P for the last 10 years -- usually by double digits -- this with several hundred million under management.</FONT></P>
<BR>
<P><FONT SIZE=2>He wants to have more TA on TheStreet.Com because that is what alot of his customers want.&nbsp; You must or may admit that alot of TA is 20-20 hindsight nonsense.&nbsp; At one point, he was the largest individual options trader on Wallstreet.&nbsp; How many RTs trade more successfully than he does?</FONT></P>
<BR>
<P><FONT SIZE=2>One thing that Cramer does that few TA &quot;experts&quot; or any $ manager does, is admit and chronicle his mistakes.</FONT>
<BR>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>I get much more from TheStreet.Com in one week that I have from RT in the last 6 months.&nbsp; It is not a put down of RT -- just the truth.</FONT></P>
<BR>
<P><FONT SIZE=2>Tim Proeber</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>tproeber@xxxxxxxxxx</FONT>
<BR>