Re: cluck cluck

RTs:

>From what I heard, broilers and eggs used to be much more heavily traded
(speculation.) However, seasonality was a major factor in the speculative
element and artificially cooled hen houses affected this market (primarily
in the South.) As far as I understand, once speculation dies down the
markets become illiquid for those such as ourselves and may even get
delisted. There are contracts for many things that are not really traded,
such as cheddar cheese, anhydrous ammonia, various building materials,
mortagage rates, lease rates etc.

PG