Re: Nelson Freeburg Formula Research

A very good newsletter whether or not you are a systems trader.  The
concepts addressed by Mr. Freeburg are very descriptive and offer a lot
of insight into system development and testing of methodologies.
Professional traders and institutional trading/reseach desks that follow
is letter do so more for the insight and approach rather than the system
that is disclosed.  I have yet to test any of the systems in his letter
but taken at face value they look very good.

Give it a try.  You won't be disappointed.

E.