Re: Degree in trading (Alternative)

Agree absolutely, and experienced pretty much the same... My wording was probably
incomplete below. My thought was that sitting around and thinking a teacher has to
come to you will not get you anywhere. It is when you do things, but also stay
open, that the teacher appears, quite unexpectedly usually. Sometimes the lessons
are free, often they are not. but like all other opportunities, one has to work to
find them.

Gwenn