cocoa crash coming?

Real Traders,

    Take a look at the cocoa charts, the weekly uptrend may finally be
broken?
also, on the daily (sep), notice the floor that could be broke within the
next few days at 1555.  one,two,three, this will be the "3rd" time we touch
(and hopefull break below it)
if we get down there tomorrow, or mon/tues.

take a look at the charts do you agree, and if so what else could you add
to my observation.  (maybe "forks", moving averages, or whatever the heck
else it is people like to look at)

Personally, I like the basic idea of 1,2,3 !  how more simple could it be,
sell as many cocoa's as money management allows at 1554 stop.........(after
you view the charts,
do you agree?)

Feedback, please !

Gary (out here in Hawaii)