Elliot Wave's

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Have never tried to trade utilizing Elliot
Waves. However, am left with</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>impression is that they are not very useful.
Last year read &quot;At the Crest</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>of the Tidal Wave&quot; by Robert Prechter. His
market prediction certainly</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>has amounted to a miss by a mile. Anyone
actually use these to</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>trade ? Is this methodology better used to
predict longer term</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>trends ?</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Thu Jul 16 16:36:19 1998