Re: Pros & Cons of Trading in Slow or Not-So-Liquid Markets.

My 2 cents:

Liquid markets:
- side: more noise, false starts etc, that is more whipsaw.
+ side: easy execution, almost guaranteed to be filled unless you buy
"with a gun"...

Illiquid markets:
- side: You cannot just go in and buy, or you get big slippage. If you
buy limit, which is your only choice, you risk missing the whole trade.
That's the risk.
+ side: If you get your execution right, you have an edge as you tread
in waters nobody dares venturing in.

An edge is what you want.

Yours,

Gwenn