Re: Pros & Cons of Trading in Slow or Not-So-Liquid Markets.

I would think that it is non-liquid markets that are prone to whipsaws
etc.  In a liquid market the bid-ask spread is fairly narrow and one can
get in and most importantly, GET OUT, fairly easily.  In a non-liquid
market, the bid-ask is very wide.