Re: GEN: MONEY MANAGERS?

I know I'm responding to an old post, but sometimes it takes weeks for
me to catch up to all my e-mail.  I'd like to address the misconception
of ful-time traders, who are savvy and successful in their trading, and
CTA's.  For the most part, 9 out of 10 full-time traders will take
advantage of managed accounts offered by CTA's with decent track
records. You see, because the commodity markets are so narrow in
comparison to the securities market, true diversification is a
diversification of talent, not markets.  The more bonafide talent you
have working for you, the better your odds are for success.
Paul Brittain