Re: FUT - Grains

Everything is possible in the grains. Corn seems to get through pollination
without an weather related problems, but anyway, if beans rally on weather, corn
will follow. Having temps in the 100+, only the sky is the limit, but only one
forecast without heat and it breaks again.
Technically it looks like we could see a rally. Everybody compares this year to 83
and there we did go crazy in August. (not we exactly, as I went to school and
thought about serious problems). So maybe weŽll take whatever we need as an excuse
to rally. Fund position is small an nobody wants to get chopped around. So it will
take quiet a move to get them acting in one direction.
Loan rate should be about 525 and without problems weŽll surely go below there,
just makes me wonder where the big break should lead to with less than a buck
downside left. For this to make fun again, we need to see a rally and then wait to
see a weather change......

Anyway, trade small with the weather involved. Joy and pain are very close
together here.

Have fun - Ulrich